As a meditation practitioner who is rooted in traditional techniques, but also open to experimenting with technology that can aid meditation, I’m always receptive to try new inventions that are supposed to facilitate the practice. In this spirit, and because two ...
Recent Posts by Giovanni
Our relationships with people can often be challenging. We all have "difficult people" we need to deal with. It can be a source of pain, stress and frustration. How can your meditation practice help you deal with them more skillfully? In this article ...
Most spiritual traditions, especially the Eastern ones, tells us that personal desires are doors to suffering. These teachings ask us to let go of desires and develop nonattachment, so we can be truly happy and at peace. Something inside us realizes that ...
Recent Comments by Giovanni
- January 23, 2017 on How 7,000 hours of meditation changed my life
- January 23, 2017 on Trataka Meditation: Still Eyes, Still Mind
- January 21, 2017 on True Nonduality And Neo-Advaita – Moving Beyond A Cognitive Realization
- January 21, 2017 on How 7,000 hours of meditation changed my life
- January 21, 2017 on Types of Meditation – An Overview of 23 Meditation Techniques