Most spiritual traditions, especially the Eastern ones, tells us that personal desires are doors to suffering. These teachings ask us to let go of desires and develop nonattachment, so we can be truly happy and at peace. Something inside us realizes that ...
Recent Posts by Giovanni
Buddhist monks, Hindu yogis, modern spiritual teachers, and Burning Man enthusiasts may all use the term spiritual enlightenment - but are they speaking about the same thing? In this article I will explore what spiritual enlightenment is, both the traditional definition as ...
The ideal posture for meditation has three essential characteristics: it's stable, it’s straight and it’s comfortable. For that purpose, finding the ideal meditation cushion, chair or bench for your unique body type is an important part of your practice. There are so ...
Recent Comments by Giovanni
- January 23, 2017 on How 7,000 hours of meditation changed my life
- January 23, 2017 on Trataka Meditation: Still Eyes, Still Mind
- January 21, 2017 on True Nonduality And Neo-Advaita – Moving Beyond A Cognitive Realization
- January 21, 2017 on How 7,000 hours of meditation changed my life
- January 21, 2017 on Types of Meditation – An Overview of 23 Meditation Techniques