In this episode, I was interviewed by Colin Pal (from TheUndeniableClarity.com). I will try to keep a ratio of 2 episodes with interviews, 1 podcast with me (either me speaking, answering a listener question, or doing a guided meditation).
This is my first time being interviewed for a podcast, and I enjoyed very much. Colin brings up some interesting questions on meditation, and makes me speak a bit of my journey into the practice.
In this interview you will hear me speak about:
- My journey in meditation, spirituality, and life
- What is meditation
- How to get started with meditation
- Where and when to meditate, and for how long?
- Feelings of anxiety during meditation
- Which types of meditation should I do
- Falling asleep in meditation
- Modern mindfulness movement
- The different reasons why people meditate
- Integrating mindfulness and meditation in daily life
- My motivation and mission in building up this blog
Follow up readings:
- Types of meditation, and the instructions for practice
- More questions answered on meditation
- My experiences in Zen
Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated? – David M. Bader