In this podcast episode I have the pleasure to interview Roy Baumeister, PhD, one of the world’s most prolific and influential psychologists and author of the book “Willpower: Rediscovering The Greatest Human Strength”, a New York Times bestseller.
Warning: Use of undefined constant CURRENT_THEME - assumed 'CURRENT_THEME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/liveanddare.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/JOHNDOEBLOG-theme/loop/loop-author.php on line 11
Recent Posts by Giovanni
Music has the power to kindle emotions, moods, and states of mind. Music is used to trigger feelings of awe, surrender, trust, connection, peace, release, and ecstasy. In this podcast I interview Miten who, together with his partner Deva Premal, have inspired millions through their music.
Recent Comments by Giovanni
- January 23, 2017 on How 7,000 hours of meditation changed my life
- January 23, 2017 on liveanddare-child
- January 21, 2017 on True Nonduality And Neo-Advaita—Moving Beyond A Cognitive Realization
- January 21, 2017 on How 7,000 hours of meditation changed my life
- January 21, 2017 on Types of Meditation – An Overview of 23 Meditation Techniques