Here you find all my best articles on the topics of meditation, personal growth, and spirituality.
Do you want to gain access to the printable PDF version of all these articles? Simply subscribe to my mailing list, and you will get access to the “Subscriber’s Zone”, with all my bonuses.
Jump to section
- The 76 Benefits of Meditation (must read)
- The 4 Superpowers of Meditation (must read)
- How Meditation Changed My Life
- The 23 Types of Meditation (must read)
- Guided Meditation Audios (must check)
- Mantra Meditation Guide
- Trataka Meditation Guide
- Walking Meditation Guide
- Christian Meditation Guide
- Sufi Meditation Guide
- Meditation for Kids
- What is Meditation (must read)
- 46 Common Questions About Meditation
- 34 Myths About Meditation
- How to Choose a Meditation Teacher
- My Meditation Is Not Progressing… (must read)
- The Three Pillars of Meditation (must read)
- How to Create a Meditation Habit (must read)
- The History of Meditation
- The Process of Meditation
- Top Meditation Quotes
- All Meditation Articles
- A Map For Living (must read)
- Releasing Negative Emotions (must read)
- Breaking Bad Habits
- Meditation Is Essential, but Not Enough
- Top Anxiety Quotes
- Top Letting Go Quotes
- Top Overcoming Fear Quotes
- Top Self-Discipline Quotes
- Top Meditation Quotes
- The 12 Master Virtues
- Balancing Your Strengths with Opposing Qualities (must read)
- Dealing with Difficult People (must read)
- All Personal Growth Articles
- Spirituality vs Religion (must read)
- Spiritual Practices & Paths Overview (must read)
- What is Enlightenment
- Spiritual Cliches
- Yoga of Body, Mind & Spirit
- Advaita & Neo-Advaita
- Christian Mystic Practices
- Sufi Contemplative Practices
You can learn a lot from my free guides. And also from my book, Practical Meditation.
However, if you are like most of us, the hard part is putting all these wonderful concepts and techniques into practice. Making them a part of your daily life.
So to help you take the next step in your search for self-transformation, I have created several online courses that break all these concepts into small daily bytes.
These programs guide you to develop the Three Pillars of Meditation:
If you are looking for real self-transformation, without the overwhelm and confusion, I suggest you check them out.
Here are my top programs:
- Limitless Life membership (greatest value)
- Beginner’s Meditation Course (most popular)
- Intermediate Meditation Course
- Letting Go Course
This last one, Limitless Life, gives you access to all my courses at a more affordable price.
Limitless Life is a membership program that gives you ongoing support and structure to increase emotional well-being and growth in your life.
If, on the other hand, you want a more custom solution, check out my coaching page for ways we can work together one-on-one.
These are all products I myself own and use (or have used). I liked them, found them to be helpful for my readers, so I decided to become an affiliate. I feel you might find them helpful, and that is why I’m happy to recommend them.
Meaning to Pause
A mindfulness bracelet to help you get reminded to come back to the present moment, or to practice a certain mindset or virtue, multiple times a day. Learn More
Helps you break bad habits more easily by tapping into the power of your “lizard brain”
Have immediate feedback on your brain waves and state of mind during meditation. Learn More
Meditation Cushions & Stools
View my recommended ones here.