Here are the main ones:
- Meditations by Sensory Channel
- Spiritual Meditations
- Meditation for Kids
Still, there is a big advantage in having guided meditation audios to follow. Guided meditations are the simplest way for you to experience meditation—especially if you are a beginner, or when trying a new technique.
In my Limitless Life
Emotional Emergency Pause
This short meditation uses self-awareness and breathing to quickly calm down the nervous system. Use it to pacify any emotional agitation you may be experiencing in the moment, such as: anxiety, anger, fear, stress, and panic.
Stable as a Mountain
The Space Between Your Thoughts
This is a Tantric Meditation in which you focus on the space between thoughts, as a door to inner silence.
Self-Enquiry: Guided I AM Meditation
In this meditation, the question “Who am I?” is used to bring your awareness away from all thoughts, feelings
The I am by itself knows no suffering. It has no problems. It is simply an expansive sense of being. It is the witness, the perceiver, the observer of all. It is always there, as the underlying reality behind all your thoughts, memories, perceptions, desires, fears, roles and identities.
Get All 50 Meditations
To gain access to a library of high-quality guided meditations covering a variety of traditional techniques and approaches—including many of the styles presented in my book Practical Meditation—join the Limitless Life program.
Limitless Life gives you access to a Meditation Library of over 50 guided meditation practices.
- Accessible. Modern adaptations of ancient meditation techniques.
- Variety. The techniques are taken from multiple traditions (including the Buddhist, Yogic, Tantric and Vedic traditions)
- Teacher + Community. Each meditation comes with its own private forum where you can ask me questions and engage with the community.
- Offline. Listen to the meditations offline through our iOS app.
- Specific. Find meditations specific to helping you with relaxation, releasing physical pain, anxiety, stress, overcoming fear, and falling asleep.
Limitless Life also gives you access to my Master Your Mind meditation courses (beginner + intermediate). These courses will help you:
- Find your ideal meditation practice
- Build a daily meditation habit
- Better apply meditation to transform your daily life